Sunday, November 09, 2003

Toys!

I've never been a huge Spawn fan, however, once I saw the series 24 action figure based on the designs of the extremely excellent Ashley Wood, how could I resist? If you're a fan of either of those, or just interested in extremely cool toys, check this one out. The whole line looks pretty decent, but this one was especially cool. Check them all out at www.spawn.com.

I also picked up the Luke figure in the Star Wars Unleashed line. These aren't really toys, more like plastic statues, but they're pretty nifty. Check them out at www.amazon.com, or eBay, probably the cheapest places you'll find them, or just go to your local Toys R Us.

And lastly, Maga Blocks (the "cheap" Lego's) have released playsets tied to the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, and they don't looks half bad, especially compared the other sets they've produced. So, if you're a lego person like myself, check them out as well.

No comments: