Monday, May 31, 2004

Jack's back!

Well....his name's not really Jack, but Alan David Doane is back in action over at the newly relaunched Comic Book Galaxy, and I for one couldn't be happier. Let's hope this lasts awhile folks, as the internet is a much sadder place without him! Welcome back ADD, we've missed you.

As for me, Look for one or two updates this week at most. I've tried to keep my interest from this (and all my other writing projects) from waning, but I've been working fifty hours a week, and second shift at that, so it's been difficult to write. Mostly because I'm exhausted, partly because I don't have the desire (which could be directly related to the exhaustion) to talk about anything.

So, for now I'll leave you with a link to Comic Book Galaxy...just look to the right!

-L

2 comments:

ADD said...

Thanks, Logan!

ADD

LGP said...

You're quite welcome! Been meaning to drop you a line and tell you how great you-know-what was, just haven't had the time lately. How's the vegetarian lifestyle coming?