Monday, August 29, 2005

This is a Story About All My Friends

Not really.

New stuff up at the Galaxy today, including my look at (GN-turned-movie) A History of Violence. I've re-read the book since I wrote the review, and I think I actually liked it a bit more than the first few times I read it. Still, it's pretty much a slightly-sbove-average comics, not a great one. Also up is Joe Rice's latest Make-Believe War, and a slew of things from the bossman himself, ADD. So go check 'em out.

I'd like to take a second and commend Chris Hunter for the fabulous job he's doing at CBG. I think the site has actually gotten better since he took over updating, if for no other reason than we're actually getting some excellent content out of our gruff n loveable founder, Alan David Doane (who loves comics so much he gives em away- lotsa reading required!). Regardless though, Chris is giving the site his all, and I don't think he's getting enough public praise. So, Chris, great job!

I've updated my sidebar, so be sure and check out the new links, and while you're at it, enter my latest contest! By just emailing me (dedpool1979@aol.com) you can win a slew of damn good Fantastic Four comics!

-L

No comments: