Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Two Lists in One!

Since I never got around to doing it last week, here's two weeks worth of da DVDs!

Last week:

3rd Rock From The Sun - Season 4

I just bought Season 1 for about $15, good deal. I think the show lost some steam after about Season 3 or 4, the concept was just tired by then, but the acting was still pretty sharp.

Dinosaurs - The Complete First and Second Seasons

I remember liking this, but I doubt it holds up. I'll Netflix it eventually.

The Family Stone (Widescreen Edition)

Despite my absolute hatred for Matthew Broderick's wife, I do want to see this.

Hoodwinked (Widescreen Edition)

Want to see this too.

I Love Lucy - The Complete Sixth Season

Also available in a complete series set. I hate this show.

Kate & Allie - Season One

And this one too!

King of the Hill - Complete Season 6

Might be the last season for the show this year, I hope not though. They do need to get away from these double sided discs for the DVDs, they suck.

Last Holiday (Widescreen Edition)

I'll pass on this one too, though the Queen can be funny at times.

Leave It to Beaver - The Complete Second Season

I've only ever seen two episodes of this show I think. Kinda sad.

The Nanny - The Complete Second Season

Apparently they released a ton of shows I hate last week.

A Streetcar Named Desire (Two-Disc Special Edition)

Never seen it, also a shame.

Tales from the Crypt - Ritual

Can't possibly be as bad as Bordello of Blood.


This Week:

The Andy Griffith Show - The Complete Sixth Season

Well, this week is looking up.

Big Momma's House 2

His next movie will be Black Knight 2, you can almost bet on it.

Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist - Season 1

Ah, the glory of Squigglevision!

Everybody Loves Raymond - The Complete Sixth Season

I just don't get the appeal, like King of Queens.

The Facts of Life - The Complete First & Second Seasons

Oh dear God, who wanted this on DVD?

The Golden Girls - The Complete Fifth Season

This, on the other hand, is a damn funny show.

Grandma's Boy (Unrated Edition)

I'd like to see how awful it is.

Life Goes On - The Complete First Season

Never watched this, might have to Netflix it.

Munich (2-Disc Limited Edition)

Hopefully this makes up for the shit fest that was War of the Worlds.

Nanny McPhee (Widescreen Edition)

Got some good reviews, but not sure if it's up my alley.

Northern Exposure: The Complete First and Second Seasons

This is the way it should have been done to begin with.

Rescue Me - The Complete Second Season

Season 3 starts in a few weeks, but I still haven't gotten to see Season 1.

Ronin (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)

YES!

Rumor Has It... (Widescreen Edition)

Man, how far has Rob Reiner sunk?

Scrubs - The Complete Third Season

Easily the best release of the week.

That '70s Show - Season 4

But this is up there. I just cannot get enough of this show.

The Towering Inferno (Special Edition)

Pass.

The West Wing - The Complete Sixth Season

Another show I just can't get into.

And there ya go, two weeks worth of DVDs!

-L

No comments: