Thursday, June 15, 2006

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Geez, a whole month without a single post? Man I've dropped the ball on everything.

So, just what the hell have I been doing?

Well, if you've been reading the blog for any length of time (well, except for the last month I guess) then you know I am currently working two jobs and only have one off day a week, Sundays, which I spend with my girlfriend and family.

But, I'm redidicating myself to writing, since I haven't actually done any in quite awhile I may be a bit rusty. But I'm going to at least try and get in ten minutes a day on the ol' blog. I've got a ton of reviews to catch up on, a few of them I'll have to re-read I think. So you can expect one or two a day at least. I've also got more stuff to read than I'll ever have time for. And don't get me started on the friggin' movies.

For the curious: Yes, I did see X3, no I wasn't impressed.

And no I'm not gonna go back and do a months worth of DVD lists. So, you're all safe. I won't even bore you with this week's.

I will say Coach Season 1 came out, which I bought for my Dad for Father's Day. I do hope they continue the releases because it's one of the rare shows that continued to be funny even after it "jumped the shark".

Also, to anyone it Pittsburg: No helmet law for motorcycles? What the hell is wrong with you people? I know it wasn't Big Ben's fault, but it should still be a law.

So, expect a few reviews later tonight, including one of Keith Giffen's latest from Boom! Studios, Tag.

Peace.

-L

No comments: