Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Welcome to Earth...

Third Rock From the Sun

I just finished up the first season of this wonderful show. The extras on the disc are pretty much so-so, but the episodes are so damn funny, who cares. John Lithgow gives such a great performance as Dick Solomon that it really is difficult for the rest of the cast to keep up, but they manage. The one thing I wish they'd have paid closer attention to the show's continuity, but it's really a small complaint. I was surprised to see future Gilmore Girl Lauren Graham in an episode, and man was she smokin'. It's also one of the funnies episodes in the set. I'm hoping to be able to find the rest of the released sets for a pretty decent price in the future, I really had forgotten how funny this show could be.

-L

No comments: