Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Banged Up, But Alive (and, finally, DragonCon)

Pretty banged up from the accident, but I guess the important thing is that I'm here.

DragonCon '06

It was a weird four days. I saw plenty of celebs: Tasha Yar, Philip J. Frye, Hercules, Catwoman, Batgirl, Wash, River, C-3PO, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, another Catwoman, Zorak, Brak, Georgia Lass, The Iron Sheik, Space Ghost, Jordan Radcliffe, Dr. Girlfriend & Hank Vanture, Master Shake, Joanie Cunnigham & Ralph Malph, Santa Claus, Church, Sulu and Sheldon the Sea Genie. Saw a few comic pro's as well, and a few of both that I didn't recognize at all I'm sure.

No autographs though, for me it was enough to see 'em, I didn't want to go broke getting crap signed.

Tons of folks in costume of course, my favorite being Galactus (complete with little Earth in the palm of his hand).

I brought a ton o books home, the best of the haul being the Earth X HC, Absolute Watchmen (for retail no less, no markup, surprised me), and Ult. Spidey Vol. 1-3. Haven't read a single one yet.

So that was my DragonCon report...or at leastas much as I can comfortably type right now, gonna go stretch the knee out a bit.

-L

No comments: