Wednesday, April 07, 2004

A day late

Here's Tuesdays regular DVD list arriving early Wednesday.

Charade (Widescreen)

Buy it. It's got a great cast and a better plot. Just friggin buy it. Cary Grant & Audrey Hepburn, and extras that sweeten the pot. Like I said, just friggin' buy it.

Charlie's Angels: Season 2

Like the movies, I'm sure this show has its fans, of which I am not.

Cheaper By The Dozen

Steve Martin comedy that earned a few bucks over Christmas. It may be worth a look.

Freaks And Geeks: The Complete Series

A series that has gained a huge cult following. It's one I've been wanting to see for quite sometime, and it has great extras. As soon as I get the cash, I'm buying it immediately.

Friends: The Complete Seventh Season

This one focused mainly on Monica and Chandlers wedding, the show had already jumped the shark by this season, IMO.

The Greatest Show On Earth

Chuck Heston leads the worlds greatest circus. I've seen it, and found it disappointing.

The Matrix Revolutions

The end of the trilogy-with-the-most-potential-other-than-the-Star Wars-prequels. Yeah, I can't be funny all the time.

Meet Me In St. Louis (Special Edition)

A classic gets some classy DVD treatment.

The Pink Panther Film Collection (Collector's Box Set)

Collecting the best films of the series, an excellent buy for fans. Side note: the series is soon to be remade with Steve Martin as the infamous Inspector, and Jean Reno as his sidekick.

Police Academy: The Complete Collection (Gift Set)

Collecting the entire series, also available in single releases. Only three of them were worth watching.

That about does it, I'll be back tomorrow with a few reviews.

-L

No comments: