Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Kong's King Sized List

Lots and lots of stuff coming this week, especially Kong, which I decided to buy without seeing it, hope it's good, I'll probably watch it tonight at some point. Spent last night sick, called out of work and longed on the couch watching Lost Season 1 today. I can't wait for Season 2 now.

The Andy Milonakis Show - The Complete First Season

12 yr old looking man pulls pranks, hilarity ensues.

Astro Boy - Ultra Collector's Edition DVD Set 1

It's Ultra, that's why it costs $90 damn dollars!

Avatar The Last Airbender - Book 1 Water, Vol. 2

Anyone watching this?

Bettie Page - Dark Angel (Limited Edition)

I might Netflix this.

A Boy Named Charlie Brown

My girlfriend will want to get this.

The Cutting Edge - Going for the Gold

Good God why?

The Danger Mouse: The World's Smallest Secret Agent - The Complete Seasons 5 & 6

I remember this show fondly.

Dark Kingdom - The Dragon King

Looks like it was cut down by about an hour, so I'll not be checking it out.

Dragon Ball Z - Fusion Reborn Movie 12

A DBZ movie I've never seen nor heard of...weird.

Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (Widescreen Edition)

I doubt this is half as good as 8 Mile.

Godzilla (Monster Edition)

You know for a movie that sucked so bad this seems to have some kind of life in it, it just keeps popping up. Due to Kong this week, no doubt.

Highway to Heaven: Season Three

Better than being touched by an Angel!

King Kong (2-Disc Widescreen Special Edition)

Also available in single disc editions. Coming soon King Kong:: The Peter Jackson Needs More Money Extended Edition.

Knots Landing - The Complete First Season

All you Dallas fans got yours.

Masters of Horror - John Carpenter & Stuart Gordon

Another Netflix rental.

Memoirs of a Geisha (Widescreen 2-Disc Special Edition)

I'd like to see this one too.

Northern Exposure - The Complete Fourth Season

Love this show.

Planet of the Apes - The Ultimate DVD Collection - With Ape Head Packaging

Man I REALLY want this.

Plymptoons - The Complete Early Works of Bill Plympton

Never was a fan.

Quantum Leap - The Complete Fourth Season

It used to be the best show ever, then I saw Firefly, now it's the second best.

Robot Chicken, Vol. 1

I'll probably be buying this ASAP.

Ron White - You Can't Fix Stupid

My new favorite comedian.

Samurai 7, Vol. 5 - Empire in Flux

I'm interested in checking this out, I love Seven Samurai.

Six Feet Under - The Complete Fifth Season

Another show in my Netflix queue.

Snoopy, Come Home

More Chuck for the masses!

A Sound of Thunder (Widescreen Edition)

Did this ever even hit theatres?

The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

24 episodes with new interviews.

The Triangle

Wal-Mart has had this in store for weeks.

Wonder Showzen - Season 1

I've heard this is funny as hell.

X-Files: The Complete Fifth Season
The X-Files: The Complete Fourth Season
The X-Files: The Complete Sixth Season

Discounted sets.

Now go buy something!

-L

No comments: