Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The List, He Wrote

Not a ton of great things coming out this week, but there's at least one I'll be buying ASAP.

All Dogs Go to Heaven & All Dogs Go to Heaven 2
All Dogs Go to Heaven - Dogs Undercover
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Friends to the Rescue

I remember the first one being decent, but like all Don Bluth films, they can never seem to stop at one.

Anastasia Family Fun Edition

Well, maybe sometimes he does stop at one...

Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers

I've got all these added to my Netflix queue.

Basic Instinct - Ultimate Edition - Unrated Directors' Cut

I liked the last edition, the one with the ice pick pen.

Columbo - The Complete Fourth Season
MacGyver - Season Five
Murder, She Wrote - The Complete Third Season

Proof that you can remake the same thing continuously and people will just keep watching.

Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo - The Little Black Book Edition

Yeah, the world needed this...

Good Night, and Good Luck (Widescreen Edition)

Gotta see this, doubt I'll buy it.

A History of Violence

DEFINITELY buying this one.

I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete First Season (Black & White)

Also available in color.

Ice Age - Super Cool Edition

Dammit. I don't think this has much in the way of new features, but still...dammit!

Planetes (Vol. 6)

I finally started watching Vol. 1, pretty interesting concept, great animation. Of course the dialogue is a little stiff, comes with the territory though.

The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio

For some reason I have no idea what this is about.

Remember the Titans (Director's Cut)

Son of a bitch!

She Spies - The Complete First Season
VIP - The Complete First Season

Two shows probably best avoided.

Simple Life 3: The Interns

Ha, yeah right!

Speed Racer, Vol. 4 - Includes Collectible Die-Cast Toy

I'll likely be getting this for my birthday, only one more volume to go!

And there ya go.

-L

No comments: