Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The "Too Good to be True" List

Lots of great stuff this week, as the title suggests.

Batman Beyond - The Complete First Season (DC Comics Classic Collection)

I remember thinking "That will never work" way back when the show wasannounced. Shows how much I know, The Return of the Joker is one of the best animated films ever, and the series was pretty darn good too.

Bewitched - The Complete Third Season

Not a fan of the show, but I'm definitely not a fan of the color episodes. The process seemed to make her look older and somehow less attractive. At least the B&W eps have a hot Sam to ogle.

The Billy Wilder DVD Collection

The second collection featuring Stalag 17, Sunset Blvd and Sabrina.

Capote

Gotta see this, though I'm sure that voice will be grasting the entire time.

Chicken Little

Wouldn't mind seeing this either.

Derailed (Unrated Widescreen Edition)

I think this was the second release by the Weinsteins.

Dreamer - Inspired By a True Story (Widescreen Edition)

Dakota Fanning fliks made more money than anyothers last year.

Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, Vol. 2 - Fools Par-Ed-Ise

Somehow not as fun on DVD as on TV, I have Vol. 1.

Everything Is Illuminated

Anyone see this?

The Flying Nun: The Complete First Season

What a strange concept for a TV show...

Gidget - The Complete Series

Looks like Sally's having a Field day. Yeah, I know...

Harry Shearer: Now You See It

Carrer highlights, including SNL skits and HBO specials.

House of the Dead 2: Dead Aim

NOT directed by Uwe Bole (sp? ah who cares), so it might not suck! But it probably will.

Huff: The Complete First Season

I love Azaria and do not remember this show. I'll have to 'Flix it.

In the Mix (Widescreen Edition)

Chazz Palminteri...what happened? You were in The Usual Suspects fro Pete's sake!

Justice League - Season One (DC Comics Classic Collection)

Next to Batman the best animated series ever!

Roseanne Season 3

The better episodes, for sure.

South Park - The Complete Seventh Season

That whole Isaac Hayes fiasco pisses me off.

The Squid and the Whale

Might buy this one blind, I've enjoyed everything I've encountered by him.

Tales from the Crypt - The Complete Third Season

Just bought Season 1.

The Ten Commandments (50th Anniversary Collection)

Now even longer!

The White Shadow: The Complete Second Season

You'd never know what this was about from the title.

The Young Riders - The Complete First Season

I don't remember this show at all, looks fun though.

Okay, now go buy some DVD's!

-L

No comments: