Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fun With Dick and Jane and the List

Not much coming out this week.

Bob Newhart - The Complete Third Season

You know, at $20 a pop these sets are really worth it, easily one of the funniest sitcoms ever.

The Fantastic World of M. C. Escher

This might be worth a Netflix rental, I've always liked Escher's work.

Fun With Dick & Jane

Also available bundled with the UMD.

In Living Color - Season 5

Eh, the few episodes I've re-watched aren't as funny as I remebered.

Mission Impossible Collector's Set (Mission Impossible / MI-2)

Also available seperately, and includes a ticket to the latest flik.

Wolf Creek (Unrated Widescreen Edition)

"Based on a true story!"

See, told ya. I promise, on a stack of bibles illustrated by Rob Leifeld that I'll have some real content later.

-L

No comments: