Thursday, April 20, 2006

The List, Ho!

An amusing title, considering that's not the way I inteded it to sound. Been working two jobs lately so time has been scarce. Doesn't look to be getting any more abundant either. So, here's the list.

Breakfast on Pluto

Definitely want to check this one out, anyone see it?

Doogie Howser, M.D.: Season Four

Screw Doogie, I needs me some How I Met Your Mother on DVD!

Event Horizon (Special Collector's Edition)

I can't decide if I like this movie or not. Parts of it are creepy as hell but others are dumb as shit.

Gatchaman, Vol. 6: Collection

Damn these are hitting fast.

Hostel (Unrated Widescreen Edition)

Cabin Fever blew chunks, so I'll pass.

Moonstruck (Deluxe Edition)

Starring the slightly uglier, much less plastic Cher.

Mrs. Henderson Presents (Widescreen Edition)

Probably the release of the week. Judi Dench kicks ass!

Out of Sight (Collector's Edition)

FINALLY!

Remington Steele - Season 3

Better than the last Bond film!

The Sentinel - The Complete First Season

Coming soon to my Netflix queue!

Thundercats - Season Two, Vol. 1

I wish they'd taken a page from the He-Man DVD crew, these are just too friggin expensive.

I'll be back tomorrow with some actual reviews. Yeah, I don't really believe that either.

-L

No comments: