Tuesday, December 23, 2003

A few things...

I'm fighting what may be a sinus infection (my own self-diagnosis!) and I'm slightly delirious from tons of medication, so this is likely to be a short post. Here's hoping I don't fall asleep on my keyboard.

First things first, thanks to Alan for the link to my blog on his own, which everyone should be reading. I swear as soon as I learn to speak html, I'll have a link to yours up on mine. Really, I promise.

Second thing, I'm working on Part 3 of the YiR, and hope to post it tomorrow, provided I actually wake up.

Third, yesterday Brett Favre, starting QB for the Green Bay Packers lost his father to a heart attack, and tonight he played what could be considered a career game. Granted it was against a team that has been lackluster this season, but it was exciting to watch. It's not often someone faces a personal tragedy and can publicly triumph in any type of situation. Brett's commitment to his team and his fans is admirable, if only all athletes were that commendable. My heart goes out to him and to his family.

There's no fourth, so I'll just say goodnight, and pray that there are no mistakes in the post.

No comments: