Saturday, December 20, 2003

Something Different

In a blog filled with movies and comics, most people wouldn't guess I'm a football fan. Well, I am. To be exact, I'm an Atlanta Falcon fan, and jeeeeeezus did we ever suck this season. Today was no exception. While I'm no stranger to the "wait 'til next year" philosophy, it's definitely getting tiresome.

Hey! Arthur Blank! Pull your head out of your rear end and get an offensive line in the off season! While your at it, pump up the defense, find a young, new to the NFL, defensive minded head coach. Then (are you still with me?) find Vick an offensive coordinator he's comfortable with, and WHAM! you've got a team!

So, here's to next year, may it at least be an 8-8 season.

On a side note, I hope Seattle makes it and kicks the living crap out of everyone else.

No comments: