Tuesday, July 12, 2005

By the Power of the List!

I HAVE THE POWEEEER!

Heh. Guess what came out today?

The Best of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (10 Episode Collector's Edition)

That's right, the most homo-erotic cartoon EVER! Season sets are on the way, but I picked this up to see if I would still enjoy the show at all.

Bill & Ted's Most Excellent Collection

This might be a re-release, but it's still noteworthy. Both films are actually pretty funny, especially Bill Sadler as the Reaper.

Cry Baby Director's Cut

...this is the worst movie ever, and they made it longer.

Dodgeball - A True Underdog Story (Unrated Edition)

God, I wish I could find the people who think this is a good idea and kick the everloving shit out of them.

Hunter - The Complete Second Season

I used to have a crush on his partner.

Million Dollar Baby (3 Disc Deluxe Edition Including CD Soundtrack)

I still haven't seen this. What is wrong with me?!

The Nanny - The Complete First Season

Why? Dear God why?

Sealab 2021 - Season 3

I found out recently that Harry Goz passed away quite sometime ago, and the news apparently never found its way to my eyes. I was deeply saddened by that. The man did excellent work on this show, and soon we can see his appearences on Ned & Stacy, as it will be released latewr this year.

Tales from the Crypt - The First Season

Man, I REALLY want this.

Titus Season 1 & 2

And this too DAMMIT!!!!!

Gah, there's too much stuff!!!!

Sigh...time for He-Man!

-L

No comments: