Thursday, July 21, 2005

The D'oh list

In all the hubub I forgot about posting this week's list. Here's what hit DVD shelves yesterday:

Armageddon (UMD Mini For PSP)

The DVD equivalent of a port-a-potty. Nah, I kid, it's not an excellent movie by any means but it's good, dumb fun.

Constantine (2-Disc Deluxe Edition with Comic Book)

Also available in a regualr (read: cheaper) edition. Really, it's a decent movie as long as you don't read the comic, then it'll just piss you off I'm sure.

The Crow - Wicked Prayer

I'm interested in seeing this. I'm sure it won't be good, but I'd like to see it.

Dead Like Me - The Complete Second Season

I really need to see this show. But, since it got cancelled I'm not in a huge rush.

Ice Princess (Widescreen Edition)

Good God no, and I like sports movies. What? ice skating is a sport! Kinda...

Lost in Space - Season 3, Vol. 2

Too bad the movie kinda sucked, it's such a decent concept. Someone should do this as a comic.

Man of the House

Poor, poor Tommy, first Batman Forever, now this...

A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Vol. 1
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Vol. 2

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saved By the Bell - Season Five

Ready for some depressingly sad info: I know the lyrics to the theme song. Wanna hear me sing it?

Sliders - Third Season

They're also rereleasing the firsrt season at about half the price of the original release. Good concept, too bad Quantum Leap did it better.

Wild Cats - The Complete Series (Collector's Edition)

Hey, they spelled it wrong!

Man that's an incredibly lackluster list. If you HAVE to buy something, I recommend Constatine, at least you get a free comic! I didn't mention Cleopatra 2525 or Earth 2 for, well, obvious reasons. Actually, I never saw Earth 2. Augie says it sucks, but what does he know, he hates Starship Troopers, the greatest movie ever made!!!!

I'm kidding about that last part...really.

-L

No comments: