Monday, July 25, 2005

Not Another DVD List

Since I've ignored you guys over the weekend, here's an early look at what's hitting shelves this week. As for my DVD purchases lately, well, for $25 I got the special editions of Million Dollar Baby, Seven and Magnolia. An unbelievable deal if you ask me, I might dive into Baby this weekend. I've watched a few films lately, but I'll talk more about that tomorrow.

The Brady Bunch - The Complete Second Season

It's always about Marsh! Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! Seriously, I can't believe people like this show.

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman - The Complete Season Six

This show made it to six seasons? I do like Jane Seymore on Smallville, well, liked, I guess she won't be back.

Gilligan's Island - The Complete Third Season

The Doc makes it to six, Gilligan got three, there's no justice in this world.

The Jerk (26th Anniversary Edition)

He's shooting at the cans! He hates these cans!

The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Complete Second Season

Hey, it only took 'em four years to get this out. Good Lord, if the fans were holding their breath, well, they're certainly all dead now.

Not Another Teen Movie - Unrated Extended Director's Cut

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, this pisses me off like nothing else.

Remington Steele - Season 1

What James Bond SHOULD have been.

Silk Stalkings - The Complete Third Season

Psuedo-sexy late night crime drama. My grandmother used to love this show, i'll have to give it a rent eventually, I barely remember it.

Star Trek Enterprise - The Complete Second Season

Boldly going where no one wanted it to go.

Steamboy - Director's Cut (DVD Gift Set)

I've heard great things, anyone seen it? I'll have to add it to my rental queu on Netflix.

The Upside of Anger

Costner is hit or miss for me, but I love Joan Allen.

XXX - State of the Union (Widescreen Edition)

The fact that there's no Vin automatically makes it a better movie.

Not much coming out this week, if I decide to drop some dough on anything it will be for The Jerk. That's a classic. But I've already got more movies to watch than I knopw what to do with. Damn these used DVD deals.

-L

No comments: