Tuesday, December 20, 2005

There's No Place I Can Be, Since I Found the List

Jeez whatta week. Read lots of comics, saw a few movies and watched some TV, so I'll actually have a post about most of that later. For now though, here's some stuff you can buy to stuff some stocking's.

Battlestar Galactica - Season 2.0

I guess I need to start watching this. Everyone keep's telling me how good it is, so it'll be Netflixed I suppose.

The Brothers Grimm

This, though, I heard wasn't that great. Definitely want to rent it though.

Chicago - The Razzle-Dazzle Edition

Bleh. I didn't like it the first time around.

Cry Wolf (Unrated Widescreen)

Tis the season for crappy horror films.

ER - The Complete Fourth Season

Never got into it.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Special Edition, Unrated)

See, told ya.

Four Brothers (Widescreen Edition)

I did want to see this, but the preview just made it look terrible.

Gatchaman, Vol. 4: Collection

Still haven't finished watching Vol. 1.

The Great Raid (Widescreen Director's Cut)

Never heard of it.

Must Love Dogs (Widescreen Edition)

Normally I'm a Cusak fan, but this just didn't look all that interesting.

Party of Five - The Complete Second Season

Boy that Lacy Chabert was cute.

Rebound

Hahahahahahahaha......no.

Serenity (Widescreen Edition)

Possibly the best movie of the year. Buy it, you will not regret it.

-L

No comments: