Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The List Finally Gets Some Action!

3rd Rock from the Sun: Season 3

I used to love this show in its original run, I wonder how it holds up on DVD, I'm about to re-activate Netflix, I'll have to add them to the queue.

Action: The Complete Series

Easily the best release of the week and high on the list of "Dammit Fox why did you have to cancel this?" shows.

All the President's Men (Two-Disc Special Edition)

Personally I prefer my Woodward and Burnstein in the guise of Will Ferrell and Bruse McCulloch.

The Dick Cavett Show - Comic Legends

Lotsa great guests on this set.

Domino (Widescreen New Line Platinum Series)

Definitely want to see this one.

Gatchaman Collection 5 (Vols. 9 & 10)

Still haven't watched Vol. 1 yet.

Midnight Cowboy (Two Disc Collector's Edition)

The first and only X-rated flik to win Best Picture. And I haven't seen it.

North Country (Widescreen Edition)

Eh, I doubt she'll win for this, and honestly hope she doesn't, the competition is a little better I think.

NYPD Blue - The Complete Third Season

Oh how we love our cop TV shows.

The Paramount Comedy Shorts 1928-1942: Robert Benchley and the Knights of the Algonquin
The Paramount Comedy Shorts 1929 - 1933 - Cavalcade of Comedy

Lots of old school comedy shorts.

The Prince & Me 2 - The Royal Wedding

Nothing beats a sequel that doesn't have the original actors!

Rent (Widescreen 2-Disc Special Edition)

My girlfriend is dying to see this.

Stuart Little 3 - Call of the Wild

The animation looks interesting, outside of that I have little interest in it.

Ultimate Avengers: The Movie

Anxious to see how this one turned out.

The Weather Man (Widescreen Edition)

I like Verbinski, Cage is decent sometimes and Caine is always good, but nothing about the preview got me interested in this.

What's New Scooby-Doo, Vol. 8 - Zoinks! Camera! Action!

I wish they'd do a season set of this show. As soon as I start buying these single discs they will, I just know it.

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

(Sorry, been watching my Looney Tunes DVDs)

-L

No comments: