Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tuesday's Gone, But Here's The List

Work has kept me too busy lately and I didn't have a chance to do any Valentines Day post. Here's what hit stores this week:

The Andy Griffith Show - The Complete Fifth Season

Barney's last season, marking the end of the only good seasons of the show.

Charles in Charge: The Complete First Season

Not planning on buying it, but I wouldn't mind watching it.

Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson Uncensored!

Not planning on buying or watching this.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Third Season

Ditto.

Gimme a Break - Season One

I don't even remember this show.

Golden Girls - The Complete Fourth Season

Hard to believe Tarantino got his start on this show.

Goof Troop, Volume 1

Yen bucks on Amazon might make this worth it. I always liked the show and baby Bro might too.

Grey's Anatomy - Season 1

Despite my better judgement I'm completely addicted to this show now.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - Season One, Volume 2 (Collector's Edition)

Gotta pick this one up ASAP.

Living Single - The Complete First Season

Bleh.

Mirrormask

Delayed from last week. I'll be getting it eventually.

The Pretender - The Complete Third Season

Never watched this show.

Quack Pack, Volume 1

Or this.

Quick Change

I freakin' love this movie.

Saw II (Widescreen Edition)

Haven't seen the first one yet.

Zathura (Widescreen Edition)

Jon Favs directed this, which means I'll see it eventually.

-L

No comments: