Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Happy DVD Day!!!

It's Tuesday and I'm broke, but hopefully you're not, here's a few things you can spend your extra money on:


Alice In Wonderland (Masterworks Edition)

Disney gives their adaption of Lewis Carrols classic tale the red carpet treatment. If you liked this movie, or have kids that do, this is a must own.

Chappelle's Show: Season One

One of the funniest things on television right now. Comedy Central finally releases something other than South Park in a season format, and I couldn't be happier. If you like South Park, you'll love this show.

Comic Book: The Movie

This mockumentary is brough to you by Mr. Mark Hamil...that's Luke Skywalker for those not in the know. I can't tell you much about it, only that there are guest stars galore. I'll review it as soon as I see it.

The Critic: The Entire Series

One of the best animated shows ever to air, it's still in reruns on Comedy Central. If you like the Simpsons, buy this, it's almost just as good.

Friends: The Complete Sixth Season

The show really started to slow down here, and has been limping along ever since. Look for season nine to be out by the time the series ends.

G.I. Joe: Season One

I could be mistaken, but I believe they're splitting Season One into two parts, so this only has half of the first season, but it does have some sweet extras.

Labyrinth (Collector's Edition)

This is one of those I've never gotten around to watching but heard so much about. It's gotten a few releases on DVD, but this one takes the cake with all kinds of extras and some sweet packaging.

Radio

It's Remember the Titans meets Rain Man, and supposedly based on a true story.


Avoid like the plague:

House Of The Dead

Trust me, just avoid it.

No comments: