Tuesday, January 20, 2004

New Releases!!!!!!!

Here's what's headed to your local Wal-Mart:

Cabin Fever

Some heralded this as one of the best horror movies to come along in years, but I found it to be boring and truly unoriginal. I'd recommend renting it first.

Jeremiah: The Complete First Season

One of the best shows to come along in years, if you're into science fiction, this shouldn't diappoint.

Once Upon A Time In Mexico

Haven't seen it yet, but Robert Rodreguez (I think I spelled that wrong) fans should love it. It's the sequel to Desperado for those that don't know.

Open Range

A Costner helmed western, which means it'll be good, or it will be horrible. I'll let you know.

Avoid like the plague:

The Simple Life

This Fox Reality show features Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie making fun of simple folk. I'm sure people watched it for the dramatic strorylines. I wouldn't take this if someone gave it to me.

Well, that was a short list.

Yeah, yeah, I said I'd give some thoughts on some comics...I working on it!

-L

No comments: