Saturday, July 03, 2004

FCBD

I didn't get many free comics today (3, yeah, just 3) but I did pick up some reading material, none of which I've actually gotten around to reading.

I'm currently in the middle of Garth Ennis' Goddess TPB, which I picked up for 8 bucks two weeks ago in Atlanta. Next on the list is Ennis' Unknown Soldier, then Ennis' Pride & Joy. Yeah, it's an Ennis fest, sue me, the guy rocks. The it's the first 9 issues of The Losers (picked up today fro a mere fifty cents a piece, take that stupid trades!!!!!) Also on the cheap as dirt list are the last two issues of Marvel's Truth mini from awhile back (I'm a completist, bite me) along with the remainder (I think) of DC's Batgirl: Year One. I remember liking that a bit, but not having the cash to follow it thru...at least I hope that was it. Also, the latest issue of Star Wars Tales, recommended by that Mike Sterling fellow (It better be good Mike!!!!), the first issue of Robert Kirkman's Capes book, and Superman/Savage Dragon, cuz it's got a Ross cover!!

Reviews later!!!!!!!!!!

-L

No comments: