Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Neo's List

Internet complications have caused my inactivity lately (always seems to be something lately) but here's what hit stores this morning on the DVD shelves.

Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again

Other than Ron White (who really is hilarious) I don't think I can stomach any more of these guys.

The Bourne Supremacy

Been waiting to see this one. I enjoyed the first one, but heard bad things about this, we'll see.

Buck Rogers In The 25th Century: Complete Series

The geek in me wants this so bad, even though I barely remember the show.

Crusade: The Complete Series

Wasn't this a B5 spin-off? I've been seeing advo's everywhere for it. Never watched it.

DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story

Another one I want to rent soon.

Dracula 3000

Apparently one sequel to the mediocre Dracula 2000 wasn't enough.

Flintstones: The Complete Second Season

Not a fan, but this is a quality set.

Gargoyles: The Complete First Season

I vaguely remember this one too, mostly because of Jonathan Frakes voice work.

The Lion King Movie Collection

Yeah, all three movies together.

Species III

Some things just baffle me.

Star Trek Voyager: Season Six

Too bad I can't afford the damn sets.

Top Cat: The Complete Series

Again, not a fan, but it is a nice looking set.

The Ultimate Matrix Collection

10 discs. 10 DISCS!!!! That's gotta be the biggest set ever, for movies anyway.

That's it for now, hopefully my internet will quit booting me every fifteen minutes and I'll actually have a real update soon.

-L

No comments: