Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I Forgot a Few

Seems I missed some DVD listings...

Angel - Seasons 1-5
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Chosen Collection

The Buffy set is actually a great deal, the Angel set not so much. Also, the Buffy set is limited, so if you want it, you should buy it ASAP. I've been debating. I'll probably pass tho.

Fantasy Island - The Complete First Season

De DVD, boss!

The Golden Girls: A Lifetime Intimate Portrait Series

For Mitch Hurwitz completists.

Happy Endings

I actually wanted to see this.

The Monty Python Box Set

Pretty good deal.

Rurouni Kenshin - TV Series Season One

Could never get into it.

The Yogi Bear Show - The Complete Series

How did I miss this?!?!

The Harold Lloyd Comedy Collection Vols. 1-3

For those who like a little silence with their comedy.

And, according to good buddy/former boss Alan Daffin, they left a movie out of the Ultimate Star Trek Collection. He says it was the best one, and I agree wholeheartedly. For $2500 they could have included Galaxy Quest, you know? It kicks the crap out of all the rest.

-L

No comments: