Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The "It's Not Really a Hiatus" List

If nothing elkse I'll probably get this posted everyweek. More for myself than anyone else. It helps me keep track of what's out. So, let's get to it:

C.S.I. Crime Scene Investigation - The Complete Fifth Season

I'm addicted to CSI Miami now, last night's episode was pretty good.

Deuce Bigalow - European Gigolo

Because if the world needed anything, it was another Duece Bigalow.

Family Guy, Vol. 3

Eh, this just wasn't as good as the original stuff. I probably won't be getting it.

The Frighteners (Unrated Director's Cut)

This though, I'd definitely like to get. Good movie, really underrated.

The Great Muppet Caper - Kermit's 50th Anniversary Edition

I don't think I've seen this one. All the other Muppet movies get re-releases today as well.

Jurassic Park Adventure Pack

All three movies for around $15, the first is the only one really worth a damn though.

King Kong Vs Godzilla/King Kong Escapes

Even more Kong for the masses.

Legends of the Fall (Deluxe Edition)

Not sure what extras this has, but there it is.

The Mangler Reborn

Oh dear God, who's stupid idea was this?

March of the Penguins (Widescreen Edition)

Still haven't seen it. Maybe I'll rent it this weekend. The girlfriend really wants to watch it.

Mission Hill - The Complete Series

I think I'll have to go ahead and get this. I loved this show.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith (Widescreen Edition)

I'm on the fence about this flik. Heard it's bad, heard it's fun. Anyone see it?

The Mummy Collector's Set

Has all three of the Mummy films. Yes, apparently Scorpion King was a Mummy film...

The Muppet Christmas Carol - Kermit's 50th Anniversary Edition
The Muppet Movie - Kermit's 50th Anniversary Edition
Muppet Treasure Island - Kermit's 50th Anniversary Edition

See, told ya.

Murderball

Two documentaries in one week that I actually want to see. The world must be ending!

Project Runway - The Complete First Season

No freaking way am I ever watching this.

A River Runs Through It (Deluxe Edition)

It must be Brad Pitt Day.

Sky High (Widescreen Edition)

Never got around to seeing this. I'll probably buy it eventually.

Timeslip: The Complete Series

Never even heard of it.

Tremors Attack Pack

All four Tremors movies on 2 discs. I actually liked the first one.

There ya go, now get out there and consummate. I mean consume. Whatever.

-L

No comments: