Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The List of Things I Can't Afford

The Adventures of Swiss Family Robinson - The Complete Series

Think of it as "Lost-The Original".

Beavis & Butt-head, Vol. 1 - The Mike Judge Collection

I am the great cornholio. I need TP for my bunghole. Ahhh, how we love Mike Judge.

Blue Collar TV - Season 1, Vol. 1

I think the show got canned. Which is definitely a good thing.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition)

Also available in a single disc (reead: cheaper) edition.

Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers - Volume One Collection

Man I loved this show!

Christmas with the Kranks

Wal-Mart actually had this one on shelves last week. The sneaky bastards.

A Different World - Season 1

Ah, come see a young Marissa Tomei hone her acting skills.

DuckTales - Volume One

Maaaaan, I really want this!!

Dungeons & Dragons 2 - Wrath of the Dragon God

It can't be worse than the first film. It just can't.

Edward Scissorhands (Collectible Tin Anniversary Edition)

Cool.

Five Mile Creek - The Complete First Season

Never heard of it.

Jay and Silent Bob Do Degrassi (Unrated)

I'll end up buying this eventually, if only to keep the collection complete.

Jeopardy - An Inside Look at America's Favorite Quiz Show

Isn't this why God gave us Roger Green?

Jumanji (Deluxe Edition)

Two-disc special edition in a nifty little box.

The Kingdom - Series One (Riget)

Stephen King's "inspiration" for Kingdom Hospital.

Lone Wolf and Cub

Yeah, I definitely can't afford this.

Mutant X - The Complete Third Season

It's taken 'em this long to collect the third season?

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection, Vol. 8

I really wish I'd been buying these.

The Partridge Family - The Complete Second Season

Bleh.

Remington Steele - Season Two

Sigh, poor Pierce, Bond no more.

Space Above and Beyond - The Complete Series

Never watched it, but I'll probably Netflix it.

Tales From Avonlea - The Complete First Season

Another Disney show I've never heard of.

What's New Scooby-Doo, Vol. 7 - Ghosts on the Go

I wish this was coming out is season sets.

Well, I'm off to sell my soul to get some dough, so I can buy Chip & Dale...

-L

No comments: