Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The List of Stuff My Dad Will Watch

Charmed - The Complete Third Season

Your Shannen Doherty fix for the week.

Cheers - The Complete Seventh Season

I'd love to have all of these, but dammit I just can't afford them.

The Flintstones - The Complete Fourth Season

Never much cared for this show, my Dad loves it though.

Frasier - The Complete Seventh Season

Only three more to go until the whole series is out there.

Friends - The One with All Ten Seasons (Limited Edition)

Also, Season 10 is available seperately. If you like Friends, this one is a steal at only $200, that's 20 bucks a season.

Home Movies - Season Three

Great show. I still haven't gotten Season 2 yet.

The Huckleberry Hound Show - Vol. 1

Oh mah darlin, oh mah darlin, oh mah darlin Clementine! I used to love the Huck Show. Not sure how much I'd like it now, but this brings back some fond memories.

King Kong, Vol. 1 (Animated TV Series)
King Kong, Vol.2 (Animated Series)

Lots of Kong coming down the pipe in the next few months.

Madagascar (Widescreen Edition)

I still haven't seen this. Maybe I'll rent it this weekend.

Man Show:Complete 4th Season

This used to be a great show, the first season was wonderful, but it just kind of wore on you after a while.

Murder One - The Complete Second Season

America just loves it's crime/drama's doesn't it?

Oklahoma! (50th Anniversary Edition)

The Broadway version starring Wolverine is also available on DVD. May be my favorite musical next to Grease.

Scrubs - The Complete Second Season

Besy Buy has another exclusive. Dammit, I thought I was gonna get out of this week unscathed. Gotta buy this though.

The Skeleton Key (Widescreen Edition)

This is out already. Man, I really wanted to catch this in the theatres.

Note to self: Sarcasm never works on-line.

The Sound of Music (40th Anniversary Edition)

Never seen it.

Stealth (Two-Disc Widescreen Edition)

Anyone who needed something for Mike S. for X-Mas, here ya go. He'll love it, trust me.

That '70s Show - Season 3

My Dad will be happy, he loves this show. Which is good because it means I don't have to buy it!

Three's Company - Season Five

Poor John Ritter. If only they wrote the no talent females out, this would have been brilliant.

Tru Calling - The Complete Second Season

Another show my Dad liked.

The Ultimate Star Trek Collection

Now, where'd I put that spare $2,500 I had lying around. You must click that link, it's INSANE!

I'm out, peace!

-L

No comments: