Sunday, November 27, 2005

This hasn't really been a comics blog for a while...

The time off this week has had me thinking about the direction the blog is taking. Right now it's aimless, and that's not really what I wanted to do with it. My comics writing is mostly contained at CBG. Though I do occasionally talk here, but even then it's little snippets, nothing major.

This is pretty much an aimless post on an aimless blog right now.

I've been debating on a hiatus, like maybe a month or two, to work on some other stuff. Especially fiction writing, since I have a ton of ideas swimming in my head. I had wanted to join the Nano-whatever thing. The whole write a novel in a month thing, and didn't because I didn't think I'd have time to really get into it. I wish I had and just put the blog on hold.

I also need to be working more and spending less time on-line. Right now I spend like 5-6 hrs a day on line. That's just ridiculous. I could spend that writing about something, you know?

So, yeah, we'll see how the rest of Novenmber is going to play out. I may decide to suspend the blog until the first of the year, and only devote an hour or so a day to on-line stuff, like reading other blogs. That's not a knock at anyone out there either. I love all the sites I visit, too much in fact. I bet most of you get 2-3 hits a day from me just because I check to see if you updated or not. (Yeah, yeah, I know about the feeds and subscribing and stuff, but that takes the excitement out of it for me!)

Anyway, I'm just rambling. The end of the year always makes me feel like this. Like I'm just wasting time, doing nothing important. The good news is I got most of my Xmas shopping done.

My Dad's going to pass out when he sees the western Ghost Rider set I bought for him. I can't wait.

-L

No comments: