Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Best List Ever

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Volume Three

What a way to start off a DVD release list! This is the most insanely asinine, yet completely brilliant show on television.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Complete Seventh Season

Given my recent like of angel, it might be time to pick up some of the later Buffy seasons, or maybe just rent them.

The Chronicles Of Riddick

Pass. Instead go get Pitch Black.

Clive Barker Presents Saint Sinner

Oh yeah. Didn't catch this when it aired oh so many years ago, cannot wait to pick it up. Based on the comic book, by the way.

Daredevil (Director's Cut)

I know this has been resolicited for later this month, or maybe even December, I'll try and track down the date. Still, it's popped up on several release schedules.

Dragon Ball GT: Hero's Legacy - Feature (Uncut)

This is the first GT film to hit the US I believe. Can't wait to see it. Yes, I like Dragonball.

Elf

One of the best, if not THE best, holiday films I've ever seen.

Frasier: The Final Season

Too little too late I say. If they were gonna wait this long, why not just wait until we could have them in order.

The Hebrew Hammer

This was a Comedy Central original, based on a short film. Looks funny as hell, and it's got adam Goldberg in it, and he's always great.

Jamie Cullum: Live at Blenheim Palace

One of the best musician/singers to come along in recent years. I cannot recommend this guy enough.

Kids In The Hall: Season 2 (1990-1991)

Was never a Kids fan, but hey, it's got a huge cult following, so knock yourself out.

http://videoeta.com/movie/67641

This aired on Comedy Central as well. Good, good, stuff.

Smallville: The Complete Third Season

I think it speaks for itself.

Space Ghost Coast To Coast: Volume Two

Still haven't tracked down Vol. 1 yet. Funny stuff, and the best version of Space Ghost ever, I don't care what the hell Alex Toth thinks.

Top Gun (Widescreen Collector's Edition)

More Tom Cruise than anyone can handle.

The Iron Giant: Special Edition

I know this is coming out, but some have it on their lists and some places don't. Brad Bird directed it, he also did the Incredibles, so if you liked that film, please, please track this down. It's probably the greatest traditionally animated film (next to the Lion King) ever made.

The Andy Griffith Show: The Complete First Season

This is another one that was sporadic. Both Best Buy and Circuit City have it listed though, so that's good enough for me. This show alone makes this the best DVD Tuesday ever. I know everyone loves Seinfeld, but for my money this is the greatest show to ever air on television.

Home Movies: Season One

Another iffy, but Adult Swim has it listed, so I'm gonna trust them. Great show once you get used to the "shaky" animation.

See, told ya. Lots of goodies out there, go spend that paycheck!

While you're at it, and if you're over 18, Eminem's new CD Encore is out, well worth the bucks if you like Rap. Not as good as The Eminem Show, but I don't think anything ever will be. For those that like his goofy side, there's tons of cut-up songs on here. Maybe I'll get into more detail about it later. Right now I'm addicted to Burnout 3, I cannot stop playing it.

See you tomorrow!

-L

No comments: