Monday, November 29, 2004

Heh

This month marks the year mark for my blog, didn't even realize that until today. Hope everyone had a great weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving. Been doing alot of reading lately, so apologies for the absence, I'm hoping to be more active this week.

I watched the Home Movies set and I was extremely disappointed in some of the special features, particularly the featuretes, or interviews, whatever they call them. Boring stuff guys. Aqua Teen, however, was great. I, of course, bought Seinfeld, and I'm really impressed. It's a massive set, and I can't wait to dive into it.

Not much in the way of movies lately, but I did watch NBC's Christmas Carol The Musical tonight. It was a bit overdone, relying on entirely too much singing (yeah, I know it's a musical, but still) .

I got three floppies last week at the comic shop, which means my cut backs are working out nicely. This week looks lite as well, but I'll be ordering a few things from Mike (Progressive Ruin, see sidebar) so that'll take up some extra cash.

Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to discuss tomorrow!

-L

No comments: