Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Web Heads List


Spider-Man 2

Available in multiple editions, including a set with the first, and a Special Edition box set with a reprint of the comic it's loosely based on. Guess which one I'll be buying?

Star Trek The Original Series: Seasons 1-3

I'm not even a Trekkie and I want this.

The director's cut of Daredevil arrives today as well, Best Buy has it for $12. I liked the original enough to seek this out. Also, Hero, but I couldn't find it listed, but it's out there. I'm very interested in seeing it as well. Wow, that's a short list.

I've been working on a few reviews, so that's why the blog silence. I'm watching my Seinfeld set, and it's magnificent, everyone should own this. I'm gonna do a rundown of all the stuff on it soon...which may turn into next month the way things are going.


No comments: