Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The Late Night List

Sigh...yet another long workday....

Dazed And Confused

A classic. And it's a Special Edition release, including some new bonus features.

Diff'rent Strokes: The Complete First Season

Proof that the TV nostalgia has gone too far.

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Another classic in special edition format.

G.I. Joe: Valor vs. Venom

I think they put this out just for Dorian. The tagline says "Still fighting Cobra, 20 years later!" Not really, but fighting the same war and getting nowhere for years on end often makes me think of our own govenrment. So, at least no one can say it's not a realistic concept.

Jem & the Holograms: Season 3, Part 1

I know somewhere there are 25 year old men buying this crap. Ooh, look, a G.I. Joe movie!

Man On Fire

I'm dying to see this.

Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

Repeat after me, "This isn't a bad movie!"

THX 1138

I think Lucas digitally replaced everyone that was originally in the film...with himself. Seriously, he should just be allowed to print his own money. Idiots will buy anything with his name on it. I have heard this is a good film though.

I shall be back tomorrow with a review or two.

-L

No comments: