Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Ghost in the List

The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan

Who really cares?

The Fifth Element (Ultimate Edition)

YAY!

Wait, I didn't really like this movie. It was better in the Heavy Metal film.

Ghost In The Shell (Widescreen Special Edition)

It looks nice. I want to see it.

Gilligan's Island: The Complete Second Season

This makes my Dad very happy.

King Solomon's Mines

The original. No, the real original.

The Land Before Time: Invasion of the Tinysauruses

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not the Tinysauruses

Paparazzi

Wasn't quite the hit that Passion was, now was it?

The Professional (Widescreen Deluxe Edition)

Now this, I like.

The Village

No one will ever believe me, but I figured it out from the preview.

Without a Paddle

I want to hope it will be funny. But I can't.

On the purchasing side of things, picked up Anchorman and Darkman today.

Yay, time to laugh. But, at which movie?

-L

No comments: