Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Litter, A.K.A. The List

Aladdin II & III Collection

I wasn't even aware there were sequels. DTV I assume, and likely half as entertaining as the first film, which doesn't bode well. I despise most DTV Disney films.

Catwoman

Ha. Heh. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, wait, this wasn't a comedy, was it?

Cellular

I heard this was a good action/drama film, with Jason Stratham as the bad guy it seems. I generally like him, outside of The Transporter. He was even decent in the crapfest that was The Italian Job.

Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Complete Third Season

After seeing the extras on Seinfeld, I wonder how Larry David ever leaves his house.

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars

I really wish I'd watched this sho, and this miniseries.

The Forgotten

I'd tell you the ending, but it'd likely piss someone off. The preview looked scary though.

Friday Night Lights

I'm a sucker for sports films, especially football.

Kung Fu: The Complete Second Season

This always reminds me of that song...

That does it, I'll be back later with a ton o' links.

-L

No comments: