Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The 2 A.M. List

Aladdin

The Disney classic gets the special edition treatment. Honestly, there are better Disney movies out there more deserving, but, who argues with the House of Mouse.

Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adv.

I didn't watch this made for TV movie when it aired, and I doubt I'll pick it up, but for those who loathe incomplete sets, here it is.

Dawson's Creek: The Complete Fourth Season

For all you Dawson/Joey/Pacey fans out there. Personally, I liked Jack...as a character...

Fahrenheit 9/11

Yay! I finally get to see it! Well...eventually.

Friday The 13th: The Ultimate Edition Collection

Collecting all the original fliks. The first one is still the best.

North and South: The Complete Collection

For those with tons of time to kill.

Roswell: The Complete Second Season

I really should have watched this show, it always sounded fairly interesting.

Saved!

You should be seeing a review of this quite soon, I'm dying to watch it.

The Shawshank Redemption (Special Edition)

My car doesn't want me to buy good DVD's, it only breaks down when the greatest movie ever made gets the grand-pooh-bah treatment it deserves. Stupid vehicle.

TMNT: Croc Attack

I really hate that I quit keeping up with this show.

The Untouchables (Collector's Edition)

One of the "classics" I haven't seen. I've heard it's great though.

What's Happening: The Complete Second Season

Because they're aren't enough crappy TV shows on DVD.

And apologies for the lack of updates, work, my car, and family crisis have kept me pretty much busy, I hope to get back into the swing of things this weekend with a few reviews. First and foremost, Fray. Big thanks to ADD for sending it my way. So, come back soon and I'll tell you why I may have been wrong about that Whedon fellow.

-L

No comments: