Wednesday, October 27, 2004

You're my Angel

Lot's to cover I suppose, but with little time at the moment. I'm working on my first review for CBG, which has taken up most of my time lately.Then there's the ever present family issues (my grandmother goes from better to worse on a daily basis it seems, which has a rollercoaster effect on my emotional state) and my job, so once again my posting has fallen by the wayside.

I bought a whopping three books at the store today, and even though I wanted to spend more, I couldn't find a damn thing to buy. I did make it to Circuit City today and I blew fifty bucks on the Hellboy Collector's Edition DVD set, mini-bust included. It's a nifty set, worth the money I think. The bust is great, and I can't wait to see the brand new cut of the film.

Also, got my Season One sets of Angel, Roswell, and 24. I'm into Disc 2 of Angel, and while I have enjoyed most of it, there's still quite a few things about the show that bug me. Not sure if it's the writing, the actors, or a combination of both, but it's like any show in it's first season I suppose, just trying to carve its niche.

Haven't started Roswell yet, and 24 was great the first time I watched it, can't wait to get into the features.

A few short reviews are coming later, it's Smallville time!