Wednesday, October 13, 2004

It's like stealing.

Amazon.com: Welcome

Go there for a few deals of a lifetime. Here's what Season 1 sets they're offering for a measly $15.

24 Season 1

This is a great show. I've only watched this season, but for $15 it's well worth owning.

Futurama Season 1

One of the best, if not THE best science fiction shows ever on television. This should be in everyone's DVD library. Now's your chance to pick it up cheap.

Roswell Season 1

Never watched it, but for $15 I'm giving it a shot.

Angel Season 1

Ditto. With my recent like of Whedon's Fray, I'm hoping to enjoy at least some of this series, if not, I can find someone to pawn it off on for ten bucks or so. Cheaper than renting.

Simpsons Season 1

If for some unknown reason you don't have this, please remedy that now.

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer Season 1

Pass. For $15 I almos, ALMOST, went ahead and got it, but I never liked a single episode I watched, so I do not wanna waste the cash. I'm thinking about getting it as a present for someone though.

King of the Hill Season 1

Great show, and well past being worth the fifteen bucks they're charging. Buy it.

M*A*S*H Season 1

Never interested me one bit. But, for those that loved it (and there are many) here you go. You cannot beat that price folks.

Wish they had more, but never look a gift horse in the mouth, eh?

-L

No comments: