Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The "Go BoSox!!!" List

Because as I write this Boston is trying to break a curse. Since I hate the Yankees with a passion, Go Boston!

Arrested Development: Season One

I wish I could afford this one, but I just don't have the cash right now. But, it's a great show and a good buy. I'll get it eventually.

Batman: Secrets of the Caped Crusader

Pass. Why do we need this if we have season sets? For the kiddies I suppose, but at fifteen bucks it isn't worth it.

Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui

Recently rewatched the first film, and admired the storyline and what they tried to accomplish with the CGI, maybe this one is even better.

Born On The Fourth Of July (Special Edition)

Not a Cruise fan, nor am I a Stone fan, so I'll be passing this one up. But, it's there for those that are.

A Cinderella Story

Why oh why? Proceed with caution.

Garfield: The Movie

Looking forward to watching this to see if it's as bad as everyone says.

Hellboy (Director's Cut)

Sigh...something else I'll "have" to buy.

Justice League: The Brave & the Bold

I wish we were getting season sets here.

Superman: A Little Piece of Home

We will be getting season sets of this show, but not for a few months.

TMNT: Michelangelo's Christmas Rescue

I'm going to eventually catch up to the new episodes, probably just not anytime soon.

Tom & Jerry: Spotlight Collection

For all you fans out there, the series gets the deluxe treatment, and well worth the dough if you are indeed a fan.

Van Helsing

Also available in "Ultimate Edition" with some original monster fliks. Still haven't seen it.

Wacky Races: The Complete Series

This is one I'm definitely looking forward to buying. I loved the show as a kid and it'll be nice to have it available again.

Back later with those reviews!

-L

No comments: