Monday, October 18, 2004

Pop Quiz

Been meaning to respond to this for awhile, but in the hubub that is now my life I'd forgotten, so here it is:

1. Full Name: Logan Gabriel Polk
2. Were you named after anyone? Roman Gabriel, great fottball player, not sure where the Logan comes from, but it's not Wolverine.
3. Do you wish on stars? Occaisionally
4. When did you last cry? Wow, it's been awhile.
5. Do you like your handwriting? No, I'm left-handed, which means I smude my writing. Thank God for computers and typewriters, notto mention I forgot cursive as soon as I had to stop using it. What a useless bunch of crap that was.
6. What is your favorite lunchmeat? Turkey, with Roast Beef a close second.
7. What is your birth date? March 18, 1979.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Hmmm...that's tough, Vanilla Ice maybe. MC Hammer? Nelson? Not sure.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Depends on the person. I don't have many friends at all, so doubtful I'd want to be friends with the new me to begin with.
10. Are you a daredevil? Hell no.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Most definitely.
12. Do looks matter? Yes. Not alot, but they do matter. If you can't make yourself presentable in some form or fashion, why leave the house?
13. How do you release anger? Lots and losts of cursing.
14. Where is your second home? My job probably. I practically live there. Maybe Wal-Mart.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My He-Man toys maybe...or my Star Wars toys, especially the Ewok villiage.
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? 99.9% of them.Math comes in handy.
18. Do you have a journal? Does this count?
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Naaaaaaahh, not me.
20. Favorite movies? Tough one. The Shawshank Redemption, Casablanca, Breakfast at Tiffany's, the Crow, Almost Famous...and for the dork in me, X2 and the first TMNT film.
21. What are your nicknames? I have a cousin that calls me Log (pronounced "Loag")
22. Would you bungee jump? Sure, If I was dying.
23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope 24.
Do you think that you are strong? Depends on the context I suppose. Physically? not really.
25. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Right now it's Baileys Irish Cream from Haagen-Dasz
26. Shoe Size? 10-1/2.
27. What are your favorite colors? Black and blue.
28. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My wieght probably. I'm not grotesque, but given my dad has diabetes, I'm concerned.
29. Who do you miss most? My grandmother, she moved to Oklahoma a few years ago, and now she's not doing so well.
30. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? I forgot to send it to anyone.
31. What color pants are you wearing? Jeans.
32. What are you listening to right now? My desk fan. It's very soothing
33. Last thing you ate? Cereal, peanut butter cinnamon toast crunch to be exact. Good stuff.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dark purple.
35. What is the weather like right now? Humid, but cool.
36. Last person you talked to on the phone: My twin brother, Ryan,like five mins ago.
37. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Depends on the view. I'm a guy so I look at one of two things.
38. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Very muchy so, Mr. ADD is responsible for this here blog.
39. How Are You Today? Grumpy, but I just woke up
40. Favorite Drink? Cream Soda. Unless you meant alchohol, then it's a margarita.
41. Favorite Sport? Football. Go Falcons!
42. Hair Color? Red, soon to be blonde though.
43. Eye Color? Brown.
44. Do you wear contacts? Nope, glasses for me.
45. Favorite Food? Corn dogs.
46. Last Movie You Watched? Man on Fire, brilliant movie.
47. Favorite Day Of The Year? Christmas maybe, but I love the winter in general.
48. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Both.
49. Summer Or Winter? Winter.
50. Hugs OR Kisses? Niether, not much on touching. If I had to choose, a hug I suppose.
51. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Cheesecake, ic cream's a close second.
52. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? No one, I'm stupid and forgot to mail it.
53. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Everyone I suppose.
54. Living Arrangements? Me, my Dad and my Step-Mom. I love them dearly and love that they rent me a room
55. What Book(s) Are You Reading? None, haven't been big on reading lately.
56. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Some peridic table or something. Got it from a friend.
57. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Lots, the last thing was Adult Swim though. I did watch Boston Legal and Desperate Houswives, before that it was that home makeover show, before that football.
58. Favorite Smells? Blueberry muffins and pancakes.
59. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
60. Do you believe in Evolution or Creationism? Creationistic evolution.
61. What's the furthest you've been from home? North Carolina I think. I live in Georgia.

Okay, I'll be back later with reviews...I swear!

-L

No comments: