Friday, June 03, 2005

Nothing original today...

I'm much too exhausted to get to any content today, so instead, i come to bring you some links.

As always, Steven Grant's Permanent Damage is a must read for the week.

You can read what people have said about my mix CD here, here, and here.

The Tick returns to TV, much thanks to JB for pointing this out. Excuse me while I do a happy dance!

Marc Sumerak noticed my review of his Power Pack #1-2 here on the blog and kindly linked to it, which led to this blogs best month ever hit-wise. In turn, I direct you to his site, Sumerak.com, particularly the message board, where Sumerak actively discusses his work with his fans. If you've picked up any of his books, drop him a line and tell him what you thought.

Laura needs your money, go donate what you can, i'm hoping I can scrape up $15 by the deadline to enter to win some cool swag.

Zombies like brains? Who knew? Well, the Dog for one.

The End Is Here. One day Mike will come home, and everything will seem normal, until he goes to polis his pins (no, not that, get your mind out of the gutter!), then he will discover that two of them are missing. If only I could afford that plane ticket to Cali. Still no taker on those X-Force #1's huh? Damn you all.

A naked woman and soap. What's better than that? Nothing, that's what.

Stupid villian of the day.

Okay, I'm beat, and I still have to go to work today. Have a great weekend kiddies. I hope to finish off my movie list Saturday, and finish the Mixed Bag reviews by Monday. No promises though!

-L

No comments: