Tuesday, February 17, 2004

DVD-Day

It's another light week for DVD fans, which is good because after some major shafu with my car, I'm dead friggin' broke. Here's what's headed your way:

Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star

Having already seen this I can say witha little distance that it's not really a bad movie. By no means is it a great one, but Spade fans should like it, and old TV buffs will get a brief kicki out of seeing former child stars on the silver screen.

Full Metal Panic: Mission 7

The final episodes of this fantastic series, unfortunately I haven't made it past disc three yet. All you anime fans should check this out, it's a must buy.

Masked & Anonymous

Bob Dylan's somewhat acclaimed movie, with a very agreeable cast, but I have my doubts about Dylan's ability to write anything comprehensible. I'll eventually get around to seeing it, but not in the near future.

Roswell: The Complete First Season

Fans of the show have been clamoring for this for awhile now, and they finally get their wish. I've never watched it, so I can't really comment on it.

Runaway Jury

A brilliant cast, and a somewhat interesting plot make this a movie I definitely want to see.

See, a light week. Go forth and purchase!

-L

No comments: