Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Janet Jackson's Jugs

Half the world got to see one of them. There, I've addressed the issue.

Now, on to something else...

I went to Wal-Mart today and was pleasantly surprised to find both the X-Men Legends and Hulk Legends figures on the shelf. I only picked up two, Archangel and Mr. Fixit. The Archangel figure isn't anything special, but Hulk fans should love the Mr. Fixit. He comes with a gun, a removable trenchcoat, and a a removable hat, and is detailed beyond belief. Very cool for fanboys like myself. Anyone with an itch to buy an action figure, this is the best one I've purchased in quite some time. If you've got a kid, just pretend you're buying it for them.

I've also discovered a great show on the Food Network. I don't think I've mentioned it before, and I'm too lazy to look. It's called Unwrapped, and it's basically the history of food, with each episode showcasing different products. It's hosted by Mark summers (you may remember him from Double Dare) and is on almost every night I believe. It's informative for food buffs like myself, and I recommend it to anyone who has time to kill.

-L

No comments: