Monday, February 16, 2004

Out of my blogging mind...

Be back soon.

Seriously, apologies for the lack of blogging recently. My writing attentions have been focused elsewhere, and work has kept me busy, as it always seems to do the first two week of the month. I've been reading alot, but other than Moore's Swamp Thing, nothing has interested me enough to warrant discussing it. Speaking of, finished the second chapter in the trade, and I must say it's truly horrific. It's disgusting, creepy, perverse, and yet it keeps me coming back for more. Or is that for Moore?

Puns aside, tomorrow is DVD-Day, so definitely check back to see what's headed to your local Wal-Mart. Aside from that, the blog will probably end up being me talking Swamp Thing for the next week or so. That is, unless something else interesting happens. So, if you like my opinions on the subject, stick around, I'll be sure to shovel some more on the heap.

-L

No comments: