Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Stand by My List

Lotsa goodies hittin' shelves today!

Batman and Robin - The Complete 1949 Movie Serial Collection

Featuring a "plump" Batman. Not that I can really talk, but I don't go around wearing tights.

The Best of the New Scooby-Doo Movies

This is waaaaay too expensive for me, but good Lord do I ever want it.

Doogie Howser, M.D. - Season One

You know, it's almost impossible to get that theme music out of your head once it's in there.

Fat Albert

Hey, hey, hey, it's the DVD.

Finding Neverland (Widescreen Edition)

It's Depp! What more do you need?

The Flintstones - The Complete Third Season

WIIILLLLLMMMAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

MTV's Pimp My Ride - The Complete First Season

Why, dear God, why?

The Pretender - The Complete First Season

I can't really say anything, i've never seen this show.

Stand By Me (Deluxe Edition)

Buy it. Just. Buy. It.

Star Wars - Clone Wars, Vol. 1 (Animated)

Proving once and for all that George Lucas is a moron.

Is there anything greater in life? Maybe ice cream...mmmm...ice cream.

-L

No comments: