Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Lost List

Y'see, it was on a plane, making its way to me, and it crashed. Took me a while to find it, so here it is 4 AM and I'm just now getting to it. Lots and lots of great stuff though.

Buffalo Bill - The Complete First and Second Seasons 1 & 2

Despite starring Dabney Coleman, I've never friggin heard of this...why is that?

Call Me - The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss

This is like joke overload. "Call me...a dirty whore!" "Rise and fall...get it? Rise and fall? Heh heh heh."

Okay, those are the only two I have.

Charmed - The Complete Second Season

Most shows don't survive one cast member leaving, how the hell has this survived two?

Crash (Widescreen Edition)

Never heard of it, but Sandy bullock is in it, so that means "Nope!"

Daredevil (Director's Cut)

This is a rerelease, so the price drops. All of you who wondered why Daredevil sucked so bad, now's your chance to see it actually being pretty darn good.

Doogie Howser MD Season Two

Dammit, now I'll never get that theme outta my head.

Dr. Sex / Wanda the Sadistic Hypnotist

Ummm, yes please!

Fraggle Rock - Complete First Season

Maaaaaaaann, you have no idea how BAD I want to buy this...must...resist...singing...

Lost - The Complete First Season

I found it!

Yeah, that was bad. Adding it to my Netflix queue now...

Macgyver - The Complete Third Season

You can take the set apart and reassemble it into a bomb.

Millennium - The Complete Third Season

I think they should have Lance Henrickson sell this door to door. How creepy would that be.

Please Don't Eat My Mother

Well....okay...I guess I don't have to. What about your dad?

Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends - The Complete Third Season

Must kill moose and squirrell.

The Sting (Legacy Series Edition)

Newman+Redford=PERFECT

Toy Story (10th Anniversary Edition)

$15 at Circuit City. Just go buy the damn thing.

See? Good stuff!

-L

No comments: