Friday, September 16, 2005

The Week's Purchases

Spent a few bucks this week, here's the junk I bought:

Undertow

Stars Josh Lucas and Dermot Mulroney, looks interesting and has an overwhelming endorsement from Roger Ebert.

Criminal

It's got Maggie Gyllenhal, that's all I need to know. Oh, and John C Reilly.

The Woodsman

Looks interesting enough, like the cast, even Kevin Bacon.

The Life & Death of Peter Sellers

With the reviews it's gotten, couldn't pass it up, not for $5 anyway.

The Jacket

Adrien Brody, Kiera Knightly...I'm there.

Dallas 362

Directed by Scott Caan, who I like, so I picked it up.

Wool Cap

William H Macy is one of the best actors alive today, if he's in it, I'll watch it.

Comics-

Wild Cards #1-4

Someone talked about this series in the last few months and it sounded cool, saw it in a discount bin and picked it up, all four issues for $2.

Dead or Alive: A Cyberpunk Western #1

The title speaks for itself.

Happydale: Devils in the Desert #1

Looks kooky enought for me to enjoy, and I immediately recognized Laura Allred's [participation.

Galactus the Devourer #5-6

Because I have #1-4 and they were fifty cents each, now I have the set, yay!

-L

No comments: