Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Totally Speechless

That's pretty much the way I feel after the Falcons slaying the Eagles last night, so instead of me ranting about blowing it, here's this weeks list:

Ben-Hur (Four-Disc Collector's Edition)

Fours discs? GEEZ.

Big Girls Don't Cry... They Get Even

A pretty good family film, funny enough on my VHS copy of the ninja Turtles movie there's a trailer for this, only by another name, IMDB lists it as AKA Stepkids, but that wasn't it. I'll have to look it up.

The Brady Bunch - The Complete Third Season

Also available packe with the first two seasons.

Carlito's Way Ultimate Edition

Yay, another DVD edition we didn't need!

Cheers - The Complete Sixth Season

Enter Rebecca, exit Logan (that's me, in case you don't know).

Coal Miner's Daughter - 25th Anniversary Edition

A guy I know calls her Sissy Spastic.

Cowboy Bebop Remix 1

New sound mix and coomentraks make this worth buying. Great flippin show.

Da Ali G Show - The Complete Second Season

Bleh, I hate that guy.

Dragon Ball Z - Bio Broly Movie 11

I quit watching after the last Broly movie, just wasn't that interesting.

Everybody Loves Raymond - The Complete Fourth Season

I'm happy this is finally off the air, I never liked it that much, and now I can watch Arrested on Mondays!

Fever Pitch (Boston Red Sox Collector's Edition)

I wonder if the original ending is on the disc?

Frasier - The Complete Sixth Season

Seeing as how they might box all these together (a la Friends next month, I think) I'm glad I haven't been buying them.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Widescreen Edition)

To buy or to rent? That is the question.

Las Vegas - Season Two

They should make a Mickey Blue Eyes sequel.

One Tree Hill - The Complete Second Season

What a dumb friggin name.

Rumble Fish (Special Edition)

Outsiders was better.

SCTV, Vol. 4

Funny, but outrageously overpriced.

Sigmund & The Sea Monsters - First Season

You better run, you better hide...

Smallville - The Complete Fourth Season

Except for Lois and the finale, it was crap.

Taxi - The Complete Third Season

Reiger!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a great week folks...

-L

No comments: