Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Early List

It's early Tuesday or late Monday (however you choose to view it) and for some reason i'm still awake, so here's the DVD list for the week.

Duplex

A Ben Stiller/Drew Barrymore comedy. From the previews I've seen, this one should likely be avoided. Nothing against the cast really, it just seems like a cliched plot with no real humor in sight.

Looney Tunes: Back In Action

The title says it all. I suppose it's worth a look if you have kids.

School Of Rock

Jack Black comedy that made a ton of money and actually got some acclaim. I like black, he always gets me laughing, so it's definitely on my rental list.

Starsky And Hutch: The Complete First Season

Just in time for the movie! Never seen it, and don't really have the desire too.

Geez, the DVD releases really are getting smaller and smaller...

-L

No comments: